Attention Dividend Stock Investor!
Are you a dividend stock investor?
Are you tired of speculative trading strategies that encourage you to trade MORE OFTEN and MORE RISKILY?
If so, then relax... you've come to the right place. We're all like-minded souls here.
How do you bypass this seemingly ever-present speculation narrative? Simple... Sign up for the ...
Dividend Stock Investor's Detox newsletter!
The dividend newsletter written by dividend investors for dividend investors (not risk-prone speculators)
If you're an investor looking for great companies and consistent dividends then we're here keep you on the "slow and steady path". That's what we offer in our Dividend Investors' Detox newsletter.
Sign up today for a speculation-free monthly email update to keep you on track for YOUR goals...
Short term trades, buying on margin and speculation ... none of these play a part in the strategy of a dividend stock investor, and yet they make up the bulk of online material on "investment".
Why subject yourself to ideas about buying Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to sell in a few months time? Nothing would come further from your mind than these types of "Greater Fool Theory" investments.
By contrast, here are some of the topics we've covered in previous issues:
- Picking dividend stocks - researching stocks with long-term, income-producing potential is a different process from looking for explicitly for fast capital gains. These 5 metrics are key to finding the investments you're looking for.
- Stockopedia review - We "road test" this impressive stock searching tool. See how a rookie investor gets on with his first investments using the service.
- Joining the Capitalist Class - why and how to become part of this comfortable group of investors who live off their dividends.
- Dividend investor basics... clearly defined: the dividend trap, book value, dividend cover, how to read a cashflow statement.
- Investment warning signs - 7 key characteristics that suggest that a company you're thinking of buying is actually a stinker.
- Top 5 tips to help me save - what good is a great investment plan and excellent stock research if you haven't got much cash to put in? Saving is one of the keys to getting a dividend portfolio off the ground. These 5 tips should help you either to get started or to get better at saving.
The newsletter comes out once or maximum twice per month and we absolutely guarantee you will receive nothing but this - no other spam advertising or junk mail, just a newsletter written by dividend investors for dividend investors, so sign up today:
Mike - six-figure dividend earner
Got a BURNING dividend question for 6-figure dividend earner Mike Roberts?
What is it that you really want to know about investing?
Submit a query and Mike will write a page in response.